RPG Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RPG Database.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to RPG Database!

Welcome and Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Welcome and Rules   Welcome and Rules EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:35 pm

Welcome to RPG Database. This is site has two purposes, an online database for my off site RPG games as well as a RolePlaying forum that welcomes new users and games of all kinds. Below are a few simple rules for how this webpage operates:

1. No Spamming allowed.
2. There is No Godmoding in any roleplay games on this site.
3. No abuse of any kind (sexual, verbal) shall be found on this site.
4. Users must respect other users, including moderators and admin, at all time.
5. Finally and Most importantly, the Admin is sovereign.

The more users we receive, the more categories, forums, etc will be added. Users are welcomed to check out my databases and join off site games. The rules can be updated whenever I choose, updates will be found in the Update topic.

Whenever a user creates a game, they will place all game information (background story, character database, etc.) under the Roleplaying Games forum found beneath OnSite RPG Database. The actual gaming, where the threads are made to develope the story will be placed under RPG Threads. If you have more than one thread, make sure you have your game title in front of the thread title.

Again, The more users we receive, the more categories, forums, etc will be added.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-data.rpg-board.net

Welcome and Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Database :: Welcome to RPG Database :: Welcome and Rules-
Jump to: