RPG Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RPG Database.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to RPG Database!

For the Love of Roleplay~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

For the Love of Roleplay~ Empty
PostSubject: For the Love of Roleplay~   For the Love of Roleplay~ EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:26 pm

For the Love of Roleplay is the first roleplay to be made on this site and it is going to be invited to all members. The object is for this game to be set in a no limits, RP universe, where all the members can calloborate on settings that are used to make up the world. The settings can be made up, derived from other roleplays, video games, animes, mangas etc. Each setting must be told to me that I can set it up in our Thread and information must be posted here. Though I say no limits, all the rules still apply and I will have to approve any and all things that are to be posted up. Each member will create a standard character based off who they are as a member, though it doesn't effect your ability to create other characters in other roleplay games to be created. Though characters will also be posted here.

So here is the initial setting of For the Love of Roleplay.

The world is called Unalyah. It is a world composed of several trees that are operated and controlled each by a Tree-seed, who determines the balance of that world. The people who live on the trees, live from the branches to the trunks.The trees move about in the Sea of Rushtar, a vast ocean full of dangerous creatures. The people of Unalyah have been trapped on these trees, unable to escape their world to find a better home, many of them have sought the ancient secrets of their realm looking for gates to the galaxies beyond. The Tree-seeds are their own way for survival, for if a seed dies, than so does the tree and a new seed must be found before the Tree is swallowed by the vortex in the sea that swallows up every dying tree. Many trees have already died in this way for it is unknown to the people as to how they go about discovering the next seed.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-data.rpg-board.net

For the Love of Roleplay~
Page 1 of 1